Bold & Expressive Flowers in Acrylic Workshop
Bring this wonderful workshop to your art center, retreat center, or creative space!
Available as a Half Day Workshop 9am-12pm or 1-4pm or 6-9pm
Full Day Workshop 9am-4pm
2 or 3 Full Day Workshop 9am-4pm each day
Learn to paint big, bold, colorful flowers with artist Cecelia Blenker
Your favorite flowers and a variety of painting tools inspire participants to create bold, expressive acrylic paintings with rich layers of gorgeous color.
- Learn how to warm up creative muscles with practice exercises that explore value, contrast, color, form, shape and composition.
- Learn how to mix rich, gorgeous colors and paint in luscious layers.
- Learn how to add pops of pattern and color with stencils.
- Learn how to use tools to make creative forms and shapes.
- Learn how to choose a fool proof color palette.
- Learn how to use a variety of tools to create line and shape.
- Learn design techniques to create compositions that work.
- Learn how to finish and display artwork.
Students will be provided a detailed supply list of paints, paper, brushes and other tools needed for the class.
This workshop is perfect for beginners and intermediate painters adults and teens 13+.
Cecelia has shared this painting process with students at The Sharon Lynne Wilson Center in Brookfield, WI, and the Cedarburg Cultural Center in Cedarburg, WI
Contact Cecelia to schedule this wonderful workshop!
"Cecelia is a wonderful teacher, enthusiastic and full of energy. She has so much to share!"-K
"This class was so fun. I loved the playful process and discovering so many new tools to paint with."-C
"I didn't think I could paint an abstract painting but Cecelia makes it so easy and fun! And I created something I love!"-D